Latico gives the messenger style a slick makeover with this Reed bag.
The Reed has a really clean look which makes it appear very modern. There isn't any frills or fuss about it, although its bold orange color gives it a real pop. This is far from our only option, but I think the Reed needs such a vivid color to avoid blending into the background. If you'd prefer a more tried and true look though, perhaps you'd enjoy the Reed in black or brown.
The Reed has a chic structured design which makes it appear more sophisticated than many other messengers. While I appreciate the look, it's also worth noting that it limits storage space a little. Personally I think the Reed is large enough that this shouldn't be an issue, but packrats may disagree. That's especially true if you leave the wallet behind and use the credit card slots and organizational pockets in the rear compartment.
I appreciate the length of the Reed's strap, and its adjustable buckle which allows us to convert the messenger from a shoulder bag to cross-body. However it could stand to be a bit wider. Once you fill the Reed up, it's likely to tug at your shoulder.
This is a minor niggle in what's otherwise a really smart bag, and at $219 an affordable one to boot.
More Features of This Latico Orange Leather Messenger Bag
- Lined with fabric
- Magnetic snap closure
- An adjustable strap with a 13 to 24.5 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 9.5 x 4 inches
- Made in India
- Comes with a dust bag
Get this Latico Reed Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Latico bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Latico bags on BagBunch
- The Latico Cleo Triple Zip Tote bag, a great alternative to this minimalist bag.
- Searching for more Latico bags on eBay
- Other orange messenger bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.