I'd all but given up on Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line, with its signature patterns adorning a seemingly endless stream of lackluster handbags. But then I saw the Miles Satchel, a design so striking that I'm sure there's life in this celebrity designed line yet.
Of course any bag made from scarlet red leather will turn heads. But the Miles' appeal is about more than vibrant leather. I love its ladylike structured shape and deep, rich seams.
I'm also impressed with its design, which has perfect everyday dimensions and the features to match. It's got enough space for everything we really need inside, but not so much that we'll be tempted to fill it with weighty extras. The trio of interior pockets is just what the doctor ordered to keep the space in order. The handles could stand to be a bit longer, but they should fit snugly on the shoulders of most girls. And when you're done lugging it around, there are metal feet ready to protect the base once you sit it down.
Gwen Stefani has found form again, and it looks like she's trying to make amends for all those boring bags of the past. At $398, the Miles satchel is a great buy.
More Features of This Gwen Stefani Leather Satchel
- Top zip closure
- A L.A.M.B. engraved plaque
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 6.5 x 10 inches
Get this L.A.M.B. Miles Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More L.A.M.B. bags on BagBunch
- The L.A.M.B. Bettie satchel bag, a great alternative to this red leather bag.
- Searching for more L.A.M.B. bags on eBay