Kooba offers two bags for one low price with the Ava.
In regular mode the Ava is a very tall, spacious tote. Its buttery grained leather has a weathered appearance which in this indigo hue is reminiscent of denim. I can just imagine how good it would look alongside my favorite pair of jeans! Its flat handles may become difficult to use if the Ava's full, but there's also a detachable strap to help us out.
Personally I think the Ava's a bit too tall to manage as a tote. Your whole arm would disappear as you dig around for items that have found their way to the corners. If you agree, you'll probably spend more time with the Ava in messenger bag mode. Just fold it over in the center and you're ready to go!
While I'm not keen on the Ava working as a tote, I appreciate the design's versatility. The extra inches the tote mode affords are ideal for weekend getaways and those days you just need to carry a bit more.
And I certainly can't fault the price. $548 would be reasonable for any leather accessory of this size, but the Ava's convertible nature makes it seem like a real bargain!
More Features of This Kooba Convertible Tote
- Zip pocket with rivets at front
- An inset top with hinged kiss-lock closure
- Fabric lined interior with three open pockets, a zip pocket, and a key fob
- Dual handles with a 5 inch drop
- A detachable cross-body strap with a 17 inch drop
- Measures 13.5 x 16 x 4 inches
Get this Kooba Ava Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Last Call by Neiman Marcus eBay store to see if this Kooba bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kooba bags on BagBunch
- The Kooba Bailey convertible tote bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Kooba bags on eBay