Kenneth Cole attempts to confuse us with the curiously named No Slouch Hobo.
Given its name you might expect the No Slouch hobo to have a very structured look. Instead its shape is just as relaxed as any hobo. Its buttery leather slouches just as it should, so why the misleading moniker?
Perhaps Kenneth Cole is a fan of irony. Perhaps he just wants to puzzle his passionate fans. Either way this is a hobo with just as much slouch as any other. The color attempts to set it apart, an attention-grabbing shade of pewter. It's a bit too brassy for my tastes though. I expect pewter to be silver's sedate cousin and this one isn't quite elegant enough. It should appeal to anyone who likes to add a bit of glitz to their nine to five though.
Because this hobo really is an everyday bag, the kind of purse you can fit your life inside and easily transport. Its wide, attachable strap makes carrying it a bit more comfortable, while its leather trimmed pockets are made to withstand daily punishment.
While it's not my cup of chai I can certainly see value in this $299 hobo purse.
More Features of This Kenneth Cole Leather Hobo
- Logo print lining
- Zip top closure
- A single handle with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 16.5 x 4.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Kenneth Cole No Slouch Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Couture on a Cart eBay store to see if this Kenneth Cole bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kenneth Cole bags on BagBunch
- The Kenneth Cole Smart Draw bag, a great alternative to this hobo bag.
- Searching for more Kenneth Cole bags on eBay