Kavu's created a backpack for girls on a budget with the Samish. Its name is quite appropriate, because this backpack appears to be the same as many others on the market. Its shape and design are very familiar, but there are a few key aspects that make it worth considering.
The Samish is crafted from 600D polyester, a fabric that's tough as nails and capable of withstanding any punishment that you can dish out. Zippers on the main compartment and inner pocket have nickel sliders to help them last. Bar tacking at key stress points ensure this backpack won't fall apart in hurry. It even comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which is the sort of guarantee we rarely see at $50.
It's nothing fancy but I appreciate the range of colors and prints available. Conservative types can enjoy the Samish in matte black or olive green while more daring girls will appreciate this patterned powder pink alternative. With ten versions in all, there's bound to be one to suit your personality.
More Features of This Kavu Patterned Backpack
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- An air mesh back panel
- Dual side mesh pockets
- Measures 18 x 14 x 7 inches
Get this Kavu Samish Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Kavu bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kavu bags on BagBunch
- The Kavu Lummi backpack, a great alternative to this backpack bag.
- Searching for more Kavu bags on eBay