I thought I loved an ice cold can of Diet Coke as much as the next girl, but I'm starting to reevaluate my stance. It seems there are women out there who love the low calorie soda so much that they'd carry a purse celebrating the beverage.
Not just any purse, mind you, but a Kathrine Baumann original. You know what you're getting here. It's covered with colored Swarovski crystals painstakingly applied to resemble a Coke can. It's clever, but also kind of tacky.
This isn't the most impractical Kathrine Baumann bag I've seen though. Its cylindrical shape offers more storage space than Baumann's more unusually shaped designs. I'm not saying you can fit the kitchen sink in here, but you might just be able to carry everything you need for an evening out. I also appreciate the golden chain strap, which is both stylish and convenient.
I don't appreciate it enough to spend what Kathrine Baumann will surely charge me though. Her website won't even print the bottom line, but as a used one costs around two thousand on eBay I'll bet it's not cheap!
More Features of This Kathrine Baumann Soda Purse
- Leather lined interior
- Measures 5 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches
- Comes with a signature protective case
Get this Kathrine Baumann Diet Coke Handbag:
- Available to buy at Kathrine Baumann
- Check the Laxury Closet eBay store to see if this Kathrine Baumann bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Kathrine Baumann bags on BagBunch
- The Kathrine Baumann Coke Can bag, a great alternative to this Diet Coke bag.
- Searching for more Kathrine Baumann bags on eBay
- Other Diet Coke bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.