Need to carry the kitchen sink somewhere? Then this spacious oversized tote is the obvious choice!
This huge leather tote is, actually, pretty basic. Sometimes Kate Spade produces simple purses like this, and when she does there is almost always something that makes them a little bit special. In the case of the Anisha tote I think the soft green leather is meant to be the centerpiece, and the polka dot lining is a welcome bonus. Still, the question will always remain as to whether a plain and slightly over-casual handbag like this is worth $445.
Still, price gripes aside, it is undeniable that this Chrystie Street purse will appeal to all the girls who love, love, love giant handbags. If you are into being able to fit in everything you own, then you will be fine, and the simple design means it is also suitable for people in the office, armed with folders and office bits and pieces.
This design may be lacking some of Kate Spade's sleek lines and retro charm, but it is still a big purse with a big heart.
More Features of this Kate Spade Anisha Holdall:
- Also available in "saddle" and black
- Polka dot fabric interior lining
- Converts to a satchel shape
- Single interior zip pocket
Get this Luxury Chrystie Street Tote:
- Available to buy on Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kate Spade bags on BagBunch
- The Givenchy Tinhan hobo, a great alternative to this oversized bag.
- Searching for more green leather bags on eBay