Once upon a time we could count on Juicy Couture accessories to be made of velour, covered in rhinestones, and very, very pink. But that's not always the case these days, as the label flexes its creative muscle in new ways. This Retro Floral Tote is part of the new breed.
I wouldn't say this tote is revolutionary, but it's a very different bag from the ones we typically associate with the label. Its mellow gray color is very subdued, and its monochrome floral print one for the modern girls. There's also no branding, which is definitely a new look for the label. As the world moves away from obvious logos and signatures, I'm glad to see Juicy Couture keeping pace.
This tote is fairly simple, but I wouldn't say it's basic. There's a selection of pockets in the side wall to ensure the sizable space stays organized. We really need them too, as without any closure we rely on it for security. Personally I'd have preferred a zip, or at least a magnetic snap, but at least it offers easy access.
Frankly I think $148 is too much to pay for any canvas tote, and this one isn't innovative enough to change my mind. But it is a step in the right direction for Juicy Couture!
More Features of This Juicy Couture Coated Canvas Tote
- Platform base
- Logo print lining
- Dual handles with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 6 x 13 inches
Get this Juicy Couture Retro Floral Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos Couture
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Shopdotelle eBay store to see if this Juicy Couture bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Juicy Couture bags on BagBunch
- The Dooney & Bourke Sunflower Tote bag, a great alternative to this floral bag.
- Searching for more Juicy Couture bags on eBay