Summer must be looming, because designers are embracing their silly side. And they don't get much sillier than the North Shore Lynn Tote.
Carry a cutesy tote like this in the thick of winter and you'll be laughed out of town. But once the weather warms its brightly colored raffia body and matching raffia pom-poms become whimsical and charming.
Perhaps I'm just longing for that warmer weather, but I like this tote in spite of myself. Its orange color is irresistible, the perfect foil for those mellow nude vachetta leather handles and trim. These could stand to be much wider, but as they're made from real leather they should last.
The open top design offers easy access to our summer essentials, but on the flip side it compromises security. Thankfully Juicy Couture has added a trio of interior pockets, including a secure zippered one, to keep a few valuables safe.
Honestly at $198 this Juicy Couture tote is overpriced. It probably should cost about half that amount, and I'm sure it would if it didn't have the Juicy Couture name attached. However it's so unique that anyone taken with it might have good reason to splurge.
More Features of This Juicy Couture Raffia Tote
- Dual handles with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 8.5 x 11 inches
Get this Juicy Couture North Shore Lynn Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Brands Castle1 eBay store to see if this Juicy Couture bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Juicy Couture bags on BagBunch
- The pink Juicy Couture North Shore Lynn bag, a great alternative to this orange bag.
- Searching for more Juicy Couture bags on eBay