JJ Winters has crafted another celebrity favorite with this Tiny Turtle clutch.
I haven't always warmed to the label's purses as, in my opinion, they try too hard to follow trends. The Tiny Turtle takes a different approach though, and it's a stronger bag for it. The purse's crackled finish is unique, almost like the surface of a small turtle's shell.
Personally I feel the mottling of gold and silver hues is a bit much; choosing one color or the other would have made the purse feel a bit more chic. However perhaps celebrity fans like Stephanie Pratt and Alessandra Ambrosio would disagree!
As its name suggests though, this JJ Winters purse is tiny. On one hand that's a plus, as the mixed metallics would look even more ostentatious on a larger purse. But it does limit the items we can carry with us. The chain also isn't detachable, so if we don't want to use it it'll clutter the already small main compartment.
I wouldn't call it a bargain, but $285 isn't unreasonable for a purse made from such luxurious materials, especially when it's got such a unique look.
More Features of This JJ Winters Metallic Clutch
- Brass-toned closure
- A gold chains trap with a 22.5 inch drop
- Measures 5.25 x 8 x 2.5 inches
- Made in Beverly Hills
Get this JJ Winters Tiny Turtle Handbag:
- Available to buy at Boutique to You
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Wild Cherry Style eBay store to see if this JJ Winters bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More JJ Winters bags on BagBunch
- The JJ Winters envelope clutch bag, a great alternative to this clutch bag.
- Searching for more JJ Winters bags on eBay