Jimmy Choo adds some extra luxury to the wristlet purse style with the Rivera.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a wristlet looking quite this chic. The secret is the luxurious snakeskin body, which is all the more appealing in cobalt blue. A neutral hue may still have faded into the background but there's no ignoring this vibrant scaly skin. I love the way the blue snake is complemented by the polished silver hardware. This functional clasp is the Rivera's only embellishment, and with an exotic purse that's exactly how it should be.
The Rivera is a slender creature but it should hold the items you really need with some careful packing. I particularly like the zippered pocket, which is much more practical than the tiny patches we usually see. The wrist strap is also adjustable and removable; I'd leave it on for easy carrying during the day and detach it for a sleeker look once the sun sets.
Genuine snakeskin purses are never cheap, and at $1295 the Rivera is no exception. However its versatile design makes it a better buy than most.
More Features of This Jimmy Choo Snakeskin Wristlet
- Magnetic flap closure
- Fully lined interior
- A detachable wrist strap with a 6 to 10 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 6 x 1.25 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Jimmy Choo Rivera Handbag:
- Available to buy at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Check the My Remmie eBay store to see if this Jimmy Choo bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Jimmy Choo bags on BagBunch
- The Latico Mackie wristlet bag, a great alternative to this snake bag.
- Searching for more Jimmy Choo bags on eBay
- Other snakeskin wristlet bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.