When it comes to Jimmy Choo, you either get loud and proud or refined elegance. While bags that show its more flamboyant side haven't always been to my taste, I think there's a place in my wardrobe for the Parker.
There's an air of seventies cool about this olive green purse, yet it doesn't appear like a fashion throwback. It does so by avoiding the gimmicky retro accents and focusing on smooth, clean lines. It's made from something Jimmy Choo calls cashmere calf leather, which hints at its buttery softness.
The convenient front pocket suggests that the Parker is as practical as it is poised, so I was disappointed to see only a single zippered pocket inside. This handbag isn't enormous but I still think it's too large for only one interior pocket. You'll need to take a bit of a care to keep your cargo in order, because this bag won't do it for you.
The slightly too high $1995 price tag won't come as any surprise to Jimmy Choo fans. Personally I'd prefer to spend that money here, on a timeless item, than on one of the label's more trend conscious creations.
More Features of This Jimmy Choo Leather Shoulder Bag
- Top zip closure
- Microfiber lined interior
- Metal feet at the base
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 12.5 x 11 x 6 inches
Get this Jimmy Choo Parker Handbag:
- Available to buy at Shirise
- Check the Bluefly eBay store to see if this Jimmy Choo bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Jimmy Choo bags on BagBunch
- The Jimmy Choo Gaia bag, a great alternative to this classic bag.
- Searching for more Jimmy Choo bags on eBay
- Other olive green leather bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.