Jessica Jensen serves up the kind of purse that wouldn't look out of place on the set of Mad Men with the Melissa Satchel.
The world is embracing vintage style, so rather than seeming like a fashion throwback it's right on trend. Its structured design and clean lines give it a classic style which it so appealing. The black leather isn't a very adventurous choice, but it will easily work itself into any wardrobe, no matter what the occasion or season. I find myself longing for some more unusual hues but I can't fault a designer that sticks with the tried and true.
The women of the advertising drama would probably use the top handle, but they never had too far to walk in their kitten heels. The removable shoulder strap is a welcome modern addition. It doesn't really look the part, but it should make commuting a lot easier. The array of interior pockets includes two contemporary gadget pouches. They'd confuse the women of the fifties, but we know just what to do with them!
You could probably find something cheaper at a thrift store, but Jessica Jensen's Melissa Satchel is still affordable by modern standards at $498.
More Features of This Jessica Jensen Top Handle Satchel
- Made of Italian full grain leather
- Linen lined interior
- Signature gunmetal hardware
- A magnetic snap closure on the flap
- A top handle with a 5 inch drop
- A removable shoulder strap with a 20 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 9 x 2.5 inches
- Comes with a dust bag
Get this Jessica Jensen Melissa Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Jessica Jensen bags on BagBunch
- The Etienne Aigner Hyde Park satchel bag, a great alternative to this vintage bag.
- Searching for more Jessica Jensen bags on eBay
- Other structured satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.