While so many designers pander to passing trends, Etienne Aigner remains true to the classics. This Hyde Park satchel might not push the fashion envelope, but its structured good looks will stand the test of time.
If you've been wowed by the vintage fashions of the drama series Mad Men, this Hyde Park bag will be right up your alley. I can just imagine Peggy carrying this ladylike satchel to the offices of Sterling Cooper. It might not suit modern career girls as it's not big enough to accommodate most laptops, but that wouldn't have worried Miss Olsen!
While it's not made with technology in mind, I could definitely use it as an everyday handbag. The four slide pockets should be all it takes to keep me organized, and I love the combination of security and style the classic turn-lock brings. The long attachable strap is another practical perk we wouldn't see on an authentic vintage design.
Given its high quality leather and timeless appearance, the Hyde Park satchel is well priced at $179.
More Features of This Etienne Aigner Structured Satchel
- Zip top closure
- A detachable 31-inch strap
- Measures 6 x 8.2 x 14.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Etienne Aigner Hyde Park Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Emma's Rose Boutiques eBay store to see if this Etienne Aigner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Etienne Aigner bags on BagBunch
- The large Etienne Aigner Hyde Park bag, a great alternative to this small bag.
- Searching for more Etienne Aigner bags on eBay