Jeffrey Campbell leaves his usual neon colors behind to create this classic looking Trip Saddle Bag.
If I didn't know it I'd never pick the Trip as a Jeffrey Campbell original. It seems so safe when compared to the designer's other accessories. The braided details on the rolled leather body and whipstitching along the sides give it a bit of Western flair, but these accents still don't make the Trip a standout. That might impress girls with classic tastes, but it's likely to leave Jeffrey Campbell's core fan base wanting more spice.
This purse is best appreciated when it's taken as a standalone piece, rather than one that's representative of Jeffrey Campbell's line. Its distressed wine colored leather has a lovely, worn-in feel to it, and its craftsmanship is first class. Modern girls might feel it's a bit dated, but thrift store junkies should see something special in the Trip.
Of course they might find something similar at a flea market for less than the $210.95 Jeffrey Campbell charges, but that's still not exorbitant for a bag of such quality.
More Features of This Jeffrey Campbell Rolled Saddle Bag
- Chrome hardware
- Two buckled side pouches
- Magnetic snap strap
- An adjustable shoulder strap
- Measures 11.5 x 6.5 inches
Get this Jeffrey Campbell Trip Handbag:
- Available to buy at Lori's Shoes
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the My Favorite Shoes eBay store to see if this Jeffrey Campbell bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Jeffrey Campbell bags on BagBunch
- The Jeffrey Campbell Hoffman bag, a great alternative to this classic bag.
- Searching for more Jeffrey Campbell bags on eBay