JanSport walks on the wild side with this bold Elefunk messenger bag.
Its neon animal printed finish will polarize fashion fans, but I adore it. Perhaps it's because I’m a child of the 80s, but I think the rainbow colors and animalistic array of spots and stripes are lots of fun. I wouldn't carry it to a high class function, but it could liven up a school day or workout session.
If the Black Animal Frenzy print doesn't rev you, I still wouldn't dismiss the Elefunk completely. It's available in a range of designs including zebra stripes and some plaid patterns. All versions are really well designed, with a large main compartment and several supporting pockets.
However the Elefunk isn't perfect. Its laptop compartment has a little padding, but it's probably not enough to satisfy gadget lovers. You could always buy a separate sleeve to provide extra protection, but that's an extra expense most of us don't need. The strap could also use some extra padding, as it pulls on your shoulder when it's full. College students may want to think twice before filling it with heavy textbooks. However the strap is strong, so you needn't worry about it failing you.
However the Elefunk is very affordable at $65. For that price I don't mind a few niggly issues, do you?
More Features of This JanSport Animal Print Messenger Bag
- Made of 600 denier polyester
- Measures 13 x 16 x 5.5 inches
Get this JanSport Elefunk Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fleafleagg Store eBay store to see if this JanSport bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More messenger bags on BagBunch
- The JanSport Air Cure backpack bag, a great alternative to this animal print bag.
- Searching for more JanSport bags on eBay