All too often it seems that designers attempt to replicate the classic designs of Chanel with their quilted bags. And why not? These timeless flap purses are still as desirable today as on their initial release. The problem is that invariably the copycats fall flat. So it's refreshing to see J. Furmani try something new with its quilted bag.
Having said that, I'm not sure this handbag really works. The satiny quilted body reminds me more of Hugh Hefner's famous smoking jacket than a rich looking handbag. The pearl-like handle is another misplaced attempt at opulence. The spheres are too large to appear elegant, and the tiny chiffon bows that dot the strap seem a bit out of place. It's also too short for over-the-shoulder wear, and probably not very comfortable to carry by hand. The strap is removable, but this J. Furmani purse seems too bulky to easily clutch.
The soft body would be appropriate for evening wear, so I'm thankful for the space we see inside. It's definitely more than the average night-time bag affords, which should suit those of us who struggle with tiny clutches.
It may not appeal to everyone, but I'm sure plenty of girls will love this quilted bag's original sense of style. And they're the lucky ones, as this J. Furmani purse costs just $24.
More Features of this J. Furmani Satiny Bag
- Zip top closure
- Interior zip pocket
- A single pearl-like strap with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 7 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches
Get this J. Furmani Quilted Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this J. Furmani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More J. Furmani bags on BagBunch
- The J. Furmani quilted pouch bag, a great alternative to this quilted bag.
- Searching for more J. Furmani bags on eBay
- Other quilted J. Furmani bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.