J. Furmani blows its own trumpet with the boastfully titled Elegance Defined Clutch. But is it worthy of such a complimentary moniker?
The short answer is not really. There are some lovely elements here, but as we find with so many budget purses there's little attention to detail. I really like the textured fabric overlay, which is gathered at the center to create a kind of bow. The rhinestone covered panel adds the right amount of bling to the design.
But it's disappointing to see the cheap leatherette peeking through at the sides. This material adds strength but doesn't look anywhere near as classy as the silky fabric. Covering the synthetic in more of the material would have given the Elegance Defined a much more cohesive look.
That old adage that you get what you pay for holds true here. J. Furmani's made this clutch functional, with a chain strap and inner slide pocket, but neglected the finer points of design. It represents decent value for $55, but doesn't compare to high end designer alternatives.
More Features of This J. Furmani Rhinestone Decorated Clutch
- A chain strap with a 22 inch drop
- Measures 2 x 9.5 x 4.5 inches
- Also available in black and gold
Get this J. Furmani Elegance Defined Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this J. Furmani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More J. Furmani bags on BagBunch
- The J. Furmani Rose Elegance bag, a great alternative to this rhinestone decorated bag.
- Searching for more J. Furmani bags on eBay
- Other bow shaped clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.