Imoshion has fun with fashion with the Rachel tote. But do you enjoy this bold accessory as much as the label?
This bag is far from sophisticated. Its furry pink finish doesn't even attempt to mimic the opulence of animal fur. In fact, it looks like Imoshion may have hunted down some of Jim Henson's Muppets to make it! The lurid pink finish is so flamboyant that Imoshion probably should have left things there. But restraint seems to be a foreign concept for Imoshion. It takes the design way over the top with the bold crystal studded black straps.
It's worth noting that there is a black version. The complementary color scheme tones things down a little, but you'd still never call it tame. If you're going to commit to this look, why not go all the way with the pink, blue, or purple varieties?
Whatever color you pick, the Rachel looks pretty silly. However it's actually quite a smart. It's a good size for everyday use, and its dual compartment design makes it very user-friendly. Its vegan leather straps are sturdy too, so we can easily grab them as we're running out the door.
At $99 the Imoshion is really cheap, but probably not cheap enough to entice anyone with a refined sense of style!
More Features of This Imoshion Faux Fur Tote
- Measures 8.5 x 13.5 x 7 inches
- Made in China
Get this Imoshion Rachel Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check The Objects of My Desire eBay store to see if this Imoshion bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Imoshion bags on BagBunch
- The Imoshion Roxbury tote bag, a great alternative to this faux fur bag.
- Searching for more Imoshion bags on eBay
- Other Imoshion faux fur bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.