Hurley's given its Arlington a chic new look with the Arlington II.
The fabric makes all the difference here. The Arlington's first incarnation was made of wool trimmed with contrasting synthetic leather. The two-toned look was on trend but not as timeless as this all-over navy finish.
The wool material also suited a particular time. It was ideal for winter, but struggled to work its way into a warm weather wardrobe. All too often manmade leathers look cheap and nasty, but Hurley's pebbled synthetic is a credible imitator.
This new Arlington is every bit as functional as its predecessor. It's a good size for everyday use, not so big that we'll feel weighed down and not so small that we'll struggle for space. The interior is well organized with internal pockets to complement the zippered one on the back. The short handle is cute but it won't be very practical once the Arlington II's full. That's when the longer attachable strap comes in to play.
It might be an upgrade, but Hurley hasn't inflated the price. At $42 the new Arlington is just as affordable as the earlier model.
More Features of This Hurley Synthetic Shoulder Bag
- Antique brass hardware
- Flap over post closure
- Measures 12 x 9 x 4 inches
- Also available in gray
Get this Hurley Arlington II Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Hurley bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More shoulder bags on BagBunch
- The Hurley Arlington II frame bag, a great alternative to this shoulder bag.
- Searching for more Hurley bags on eBay