Sorry Hermes. I know the handbag world fawns at your feet, but I'm just not feeling your silk travel case.
A label held in such high esteem should be able to produce something more inspiring than this. Words like "pleasant" and "nice" come to mind when I look at this simple blue silk case. It's inoffensive, but nothing to get too excited over.
While the exterior is lackluster, Hermes has shown some innovation inside. It's decided to make its entire zip-up interior removable. It might be a bit fiddly, but I don't mind this feature. It allows us to wash the lining if our shampoos spill, but it also likely drives the price up. I have to assume that's what makes this purse so expensive, because everything else is pretty stock standard.
If this silk purse was more stylish I'd happily carry it in the evening as a clutch. Anything to feel I was getting my $740 worth. That's small change compared to most Hermes bags, but only those desperate to own a piece of the brand would spend so much on a purse which offers so little.
More Features of This Hermes Travel Case
- Silver-tone hardware
- Leather trim
- Front flap with no closure
- Fabric lined zip case with a long patch pocket and two small open slips
- Measures 13.5 x 9.5 x 3 inches
- Made in France
Get this Hermes Silk Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Hermes bags on BagBunch
- The Sonia Kashuk for Target Cosmetics bag, an affordable alternative to this flap cosmetics bag.
- Searching for more Hermes bags on eBay
- Other silk travel cases on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.