A smattering of studs helps this Pama Shoulder Bag from Gustto shine.
I appreciate the restraint Gustto's shown here. It knows the studded trend won't hang around forever, so it doesn't allow the metal to take over. The studs are small and used sparingly. The finish is almost delicate, a word we rarely use to describe a studded bag. As the Pama isn't showy its looks should endure long after the studded trend is faded.
That's a good thing too, because it's the kind of shoulder bag made for regular use. Its soft brown leather will earn a distinguished patina with wear. It's spacious too, but so well organized that it works for us no matter what we're carrying. The bright white lining makes it easy to see everything that's inside, and as it's made from microsuede it should repel stains.
I also appreciate the range of carrying options. The dual handles are sturdy and long enough for over the shoulder carrying. When the Pama's full though, it'll work better as a cross-body bag. Attach the extra strap for better weight distribution while you're on the go.
Gustto's not a big name label, but that only means we can enjoy its bags for less. At $550, the Pama is a great everyday option.
More Features of This Gustto Studded Shoulder Bag
- Faux drawstring top with magnetic closure
- Platform base
- Dual shoulder straps with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 18 x 4.5 x 15 inches
Get this Gustto Pama Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cardfan-81 eBay store to see if this Gustto bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Gustto bags on BagBunch
- The Gustto Baca bag, a great alternative to this shoulder bag.
- Searching for more Gustto bags on eBay