I'm not sure whether Guess was inspired by A.A. Milne's beloved characters of the Hundred Acre Wood, but there's definitely a little of Winnie the Pooh's striped friend in this Tigger satchel.
But while the bouncy children's character was bold and orange, Guess takes a surprisingly reserved approach here. I've never thought of Guess as a conservative label, but there's an understated elegance about the silvery tones employed here. They're much more sophisticated than traditional orange and black would be, and for that I'm grateful. Animal prints are always a little wild, but this one wouldn't seem out of place at a good restaurant or the office.
I think that restraint was really necessary, as the Tigger is such a large bag. Loud prints always appear so much more garish on big canvasses after all. This is a generously sized bag, but its four interior pockets are up to the challenge of keeping it organized.
I only wish the straps suited the Tigger's size. They're really too short for comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying, and without a longer one to help us out, I think we'll struggle when this bag is full.
It's got its faults, but I think this is still one of the most stylish Guess bags I've seen. That makes it well worth it's affordable $98 price tag.
More Features of This Guess Animal Striped Satchel
- Made of synthetic material
- Zip top closure
- Silver-toned hardware
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 11.5 x 7.5 x 8.5 inches
Get this Guess Tigger Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Yuskie Style eBay store to see if this Guess bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Guess bags on BagBunch
- The Guess Tigger tote bag, a great alternative to this satchel bag.
- Searching for more Guess bags on eBay