Guess imitates luxury for girls on a budget with this Retro Croc Clutch. Sadly though, it's a pretty poor mimic.
That's hardly surprising for a Guess purse. Its crocodile scales seem like they're barely trying to emulate the reptilian skin. Its glossy surface might pass for a genuine patent leather if it wasn't so puffy. The croc finish makes this purse appear busy, and its script logo and enamel heart only further complicate the look. While it's not to my taste, I have to concede that it's signature Guess. It likely won't win the label any new fans, but it won't turn off anyone already converted.
This purse's tri-fold design is more like a wallet than a traditional clutch. The card slots and bill pockets make it easy to keep your finances in order, but you'll struggle to fit a cell phone or even a tube of gloss inside.
Personally I'd forget the clutch moniker and use it as a regular wallet. Tucked away inside a larger handbag seems to best place for this eyesore anyway! At least it's cheap at a meager $38.
More Features of This Guess Crocodile Clutch
- Silver-toned hardware
- Snap button closure
- Measures 6.5 x 3.5 x 12 inches
Get this Guess Retro Croc Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Ewingstore eBay store to see if this Guess bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Guess bags on BagBunch
- The black Guess retro croc clutch bag, a great alternative to this orange bag.
- Searching for more Guess bags on eBay