Furla serves up an exotic looking purse for less than you might expect with this Ardith shoulder bag.
The Ardith's nubbled finish mimics ostrich skin, but it's actually crafted from embossed leather. Embossed leather often looks like the poor cousin of genuine exotic skins, but not here. The Ardith's leather does a great impersonation that's bound to fool a few friends.
The exotic embossing makes this fairly traditional purse seem a bit more modern. The tan color is less contemporary, but it should be resilient to trends and the changing seasons.
The Ardith's major sticking point is likely to be its size. It's so small that it could almost be classed as a mini purse. Carrying a full-sized wallet will leave little space for anything else, so you may need to downsize.
At $278 we're not getting a lot of bag for our dollar, but consider the alternative. A real ostrich purse of this size would certainly push past the four-figure ceiling. If you love the look, the Ardith is an affordable way to get it.
More Features of This Furla Ostrich Embossed Shoulder Bag
- Turn-lock closure
- Fully lined interior
- A zippered interior pocket
- A short top handle with a 2.5 inch drop
- A single shoulder strap with a 20 inch drop
- Measures 9.5 x 7 x 2 inches
Get this Furla Ardith Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Check the Last Call by Neiman Marcus eBay store to see if this Furla bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Furla bags on BagBunch
- The ostrich Furla Elisabeth bag, a great alternative to this embossed bag.
- Searching for more Furla bags on eBay
- Other ostrich embossed shoulder bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.