I've always found Fossil's contemporary collections a bit hit and miss, so I'm thrilled that it's gone back into the vault and reinvented many of its classic designs with its Vintage Re-Issue range. Bags like this Turnlock Cross-Body are the reason why I'm so enamored with this line.
Turnlock closures have come back into favor in recent years, so this cross-body appears vintage and modern all at the same time. This purse's simplicity helps root it in the past though. It comes from a time when we didn't need too many details to distract us. All it took was a good quality leather in a simple color, some elegant piping, and a few sexy curves.
This cross-body harkens back to a time when bags had a job to do, and this one does it well. It's probably on the small side for modern misses, but I think it's big enough to handle everything you really need. The long cross-body strap has a canvas underside which will make it feel even more comfortable on your shoulder.
Considering its petite stature the number of pockets makes us feel really pampered. A zip pocket and pair of open slips is standard for a large day bag, but virtually unheard of in something this small. And there's even another open pocket hidden underneath the flap!
This Fossil Vintage Re-Issue Turnlock Cross-Body screams modern classic. Not bad for a purse costing just $128!
More Features of This Fossil Leather Cross-Body Bag
- Gray cotton lined interior
- A single strap with a 22 inch drop
- Measures 4 x 9.2 x 6.2 inches
Get this Fossil Vintage Re-Issue Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Elphie's Accessories and More eBay store to see if this Fossil bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Fossil bags on BagBunch
- The Fossil Vintage Re-Issue satchel bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Fossil bags on eBay