Fossil takes us back to the 70s with this boho inspired Modern Cargo Tote.
The buttery soft leather gives the Modern Cargo its casually cool silhouette. The slightly shiny skin reminds us that it isn't the best quality leather, but it's better than most materials at this price.
The exterior pockets point to this tote's practical nature, but they're a bit misleading as they're really too small to be of any great use. Most cell phones and bunches of keys won't fit inside, so what's the point? Really they'll only hold loose change, but as they're unsecured we probably wouldn't trust them! The interior pockets are a bit more useful, although the cell pouch is too large to snugly hold most phones.
I really appreciate this tote's convertible nature though. We can carry it as it is, fold it over and attach the cross body strap, or take that off an use it as an oversized clutch.
But all Modern Cargo totes aren't created equally. While the brown and black leather versions are classic options, the silver one looks a bit gaudy. The metallic finish really cheapens the leather, which is less than we deserve for $168.
More Features of This Fossil Leather Convertible Tote
- Zip closure
- Dual handles with a 4.75 inch drop
- A detachable strap with a 21 inch drop
- Measures 12.5 x 2.5 x 13.5 inches
Get this Fossil Modern Cargo Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Fossil bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Fossil bags on BagBunch
- The Fossil Modern Cargo cross-body bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Fossil bags on eBay