It's been some time since a Fossil bag has turned by head, but I found myself looking twice at the label's Crosstown cross-body bag.
Truth be told, it's probably only the vibrant teal leather that drew me in. After all, its simple flap design is far from revolutionary. But it did draw me in, and that allowed me to stop and appreciate the Crosstown's other appealing qualities.
The cheery color is a real bonus, but it's matched by some more practical features. It's packed with pockets which make the relatively small interior a breeze to keep organized. Some girls struggle with spaces this size, but I think it's freeing to find a purse that doesn't tempt you to overload it. It'll handle the essentials, and it won't weigh you down.
The strap is another handy addition. That buckle makes it adjustable, so you can convert it from a shoulder bag to a cross-body depending on your mood.
And then there's that bottom line, a very affordable $78. That's cheap for any bag, but when it's one made from leather, especially a leather that's as much fun as this, it's a steal.
More Features of This Fossil Leather Cross-Body Bag
- Zip closure
- Logo print lining
- An adjustable shoulder strap with a 13 to 26.5 inch drop
- Measures 6.75 x 10.5 x 3 inches
- Made in China
Get this Fossil Crosstown Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buster's Beautiful Bags eBay store to see if this Fossil bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Fossil bags on BagBunch
- The Fossil Crosstown flat cross-body bag, a great alternative to this east-west bag.
- Searching for more Fossil bags on eBay