It's been a while since a Fendi creation turned my head, but it's caused my heart to skip a couple of beats with its Anna Shoulder Bag.
It's interesting that it took some colorblocking to impress me, as the effect's starting to feel overused and tired. But this isn't just any colorblocked purse. It's a Fendi, a bag of exceptional pedigree and quality. Its contrasting panels emphasize the Anna's shape beautifully, and its mustard color helps us step back in time. This could be a vintage handbag rather than a new creation. Perhaps that's why it feels so fresh, rather than simply another recreation of retro fashion.
It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference here. The Anna's calfskin leather is buttery soft, and its brushed gold-toned hardware an elegant complement. Its retro top handle is paired with an attachable shoulder strap for modern carrying convenience. There's only a single zip pocket inside, but such a compact purse doesn't need any more than that.
The price tag is high as expected for a Fendi purse, but I'm still tempted to shell out $2,120 for this beauty.
More Features of This Fendi Colorblocked Shoulder Bag
- Enameled logo ornament and magnetic disc closure
- Suede and logo print jacquard lined interior
- Embossed logo print feet at the base
- A single top handle with a 4.5 inch drop
- An adjustable shoulder strap with a 16 to 20 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 9.5 x 4.25 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Fendi Anna Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Check the Joi Moi Foi eBay store to see if this Fendi bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Fendi bags on BagBunch
- The Fendi Silvana shoulder bag, a great alternative to this colorblocked bag.
- Searching for more Fendi bags on eBay
- Other colorblocked shoulder bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.