Etienne Aigner gives the classic tote a hint of luxury with the Tiffany.
The conservative label's taken a traditional box shape and made it feel a little richer with some convincing crocodile embossing. The scales really are well done, which makes me wonder why I'm less than impressed.
Something about the styling makes it feel more grandma than uptown girl. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something definitely screams old, and not in a hip vintage way. Perhaps it's the reinforced corners, which while practical seem a bit fussy. The brushed antique hardware also doesn't help the Tiffany's cause. Etienne Aigner was on the right path with the Tiffany, but it seems to have taken a left turn somewhere along the way.
At least the interior does everything we could hope for. A large zippered compartment divides the generously sized space into three user-friendly sections. The side walls also have their fair share of pockets to make organization easy.
Even discussing the practicalities of this bag feels pedestrian though. It's the sort of thing our mothers would care about, isn't it? It might make sound sense to spend $199 on a bag as smart as the Tiffany, but I'd rather blow that on a purse more fashion forward, wouldn't you?
More Features of This Etienne Aigner Croc-Embossed Tote
- Slide pocket on the back
- A detachable key fob
- Dual handles with an 8.5 inch drop
- Measures 5 x 15.5 x 10.8 inches
Get this Etienne Aigner Tiffany Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Etienne Aigner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
|ETIENNE AIGNER TIFFANY GERANIUM PINK EMBOSSED CROC LEATHER TOTE BAG NWT REDUCED
Auction Ends: 13d 17h 15m
Make it yours...
You may also be interested in:
- More Etienne Aigner bags on BagBunch
- The small Etienne Aigner Tiffany tote bag, a great alternative to this large bag.
- Searching for more Etienne Aigner bags on eBay