Emilie Sloan delivers a cute purse for girls who like to travel light with this Gracie coinlet.
This coinlet is essentially a coin purse, but its front pocket and clear ID slot make it much more versatile than the average. Emilie Sloan really does a lot with a relatively small space. The front pocket is complemented by the zippered main compartment. This is large by coin purse standards; I think you could even fit a slim-line cell phone in here if you know how to pack it right. The key ring lets you attach your keys, so you needn't waste time scrounging for them.
The Gracie's looks are really what we'd expect from Emilie Sloan. It's not especially fashion forward, particularly when it comes to shape, but there's a certain charm to the aqua colored art deco print. The Gracie is made from plainweave and given an easy to keep clean plastic coating.
The Gracie will be most at home inside a larger tote, but I imagine it'd also make a cute clutch alternative for those days when you don't need a lot of excess cargo. It might be small, but Emilie Sloan's delivered plenty for our $15.
More Features of This Emilie Sloan Art Deco Wallet
- Fully lined
- A wrist loop with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 2 x 3.5 x 5.3 inches
Get this Emilie Sloan Mia Ringlet Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in blue geo)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buy's Internet Superstore eBay store to see if this Emilie Sloan bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Emilie Sloan bags on BagBunch
- The Emilie Sloan Gracie bag in geo prints, a great alternative to this aqua bag.
- Searching for more Emilie Sloan bags on eBay