Elliott Lucca shows we don't have to spend a fortune to enjoy a luxurious leather weave with this Millana bucket bag.
I'm smitten with the stormy blue colors of this woven surface. It's almost like a tie-dye, but without the hippie dippy vibe. The palette moves easily from pale gray to blue to black, creating an effect that begs to be paired with jeans.
While I'm enamored by the finish, I'm not entirely convinced by what Elliott Lucca has done with it. The long tassels only clutter up the design, and the chunky mass of chains holding the shoulder strap seems equally unnecessary. We find the weave fighting for attention, when it should easily be taking center stage.
It's not all bad though. The voluminous shape and drawstring closure are perfect for a bag with such a casual application. Drawstrings are a bit fiddly and not very secure, but there's a magnetic closure hidden underneath for extra peace of mind. And while I don't appreciate the cluttered collection of thick chain, the long, wide strap looks like it'd feel heavenly on your shoulder.
Elliott Lucca hasn't done everything right here, but it's probably done enough to justify this bucket's relatively affordable $208 price tag.
More Features of This Elliott Lucca Woven Bucket Bag
- Cotton lined interior
- A shoulder strap with a 15.5 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 12.5 x 8.25 inches
- Made in China
Get this Elliott Lucca Millana Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Wholesale Row of Fashion Accents eBay store to see if this Elliott Lucca bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Elliott Lucca bags on BagBunch
- The Elliott Lucca Millana tote bag, a great alternative to this bucket bag.
- Searching for more Elliott Lucca bags on eBay