Elliott Lucca puts an elegant spin on an old favorite with its Cartagena Tote.
The Cartagena tote is a traditional tote in many ways, but the band of woven leather around the base elevates it above the pack. This weave is every bit as beautiful as the finish we see on those luxury Bottega Veneta bags. However as it's used sparingly it doesn't drive the price sky high.
The weave is the Cartegana's most unusual feature, but it's also worth mentioning its bold cayenne color. It seems fitting that this shade of red is named after a spice, as it brings some real heat to this fairly simple design. Its warm undertones make it so wearable all year round.
The Cartagena is spacious, but its pockets ensure it doesn't feel unmanageable. There's a large zippered pocket on the back and another one inside, as well as two handy internal pouches for gadgets.
Really the only thing isn’t missing is some metal feet. We wouldn't necessarily expect such protection on a $298 bag, but I do worry how the base will look after a few seasons. When employing such luxury materials, it seems a shame to expose them to the elements.
It might not look as smart after several seasons wear, but for a mere $298 I’m sure we'll get plenty of wear from the Cartagena.
More Features of This Elliott Lucca Woven Detail Tote
- Magnetic top
- Fully lined with fabric
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 14 x 4 inches
Get this Elliott Lucca Cartagena Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Sharon's Treasures and More eBay store to see if this Elliott Lucca bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Elliott Lucca bags on BagBunch
- The tribal Elliott Lucca Cartagena bag, a great alternative to this red bag.
- Searching for more Elliott Lucca bags on eBay