I've always thought of clutch purses as stylish but fairly impractical accessories for nights on the town. But Ellington has made me change my point of view with this surprising Amelia travel clutch.
The Amelia shuns glitter and glitz for old fashion functionality. While its bright pink nylon finish pops, that's not really the point of this purse. It's got a job to do, and it knows it.
It's large by clutch standards, but it needs to be to cram all its features inside. You can see the slip and flap pocket on the front, but that only skims the surface. The interior is jam-packed with bits and pieces designed to make life a bit easier. There are two open pockets for gadgets, a zippered pocket for valuables, and even a key clip.
Such a spacious purse could have been unmanageable if we were expected to clutch it the old fashioned way, but practical Ellington has thought of that too. It offers a wrist loop or a longer cross-body strap to make your journey more comfortable. There are also loops on the back which allow you to slip it through a belt and wear it that way.
Ellington gives us a lot of value for a very small amount of money. At $34, this practical purse is a steal.
More Features of This Ellington Travel Clutch
- Made of nylon
- Zip closure
- Logo print lining
- An adjustable strap with a 15 to 29 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 6 x 1.5 inches
Get this Ellington Amelia Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Ellington bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ellington bags on BagBunch
- The Ellington Amelia cross-body bag, a great alternative to this travel clutch bag.
- Searching for more Ellington bags on eBay