At their best crocodile prints dress up our favorite fabrics without adding too much to the bottom line. However at their worst they can appear like a desperate attempt to make a fairly pedestrian purse seem more interesting. Sadly the croc print on this Victoria wallet from Elaine Turner falls into the latter category.
This crocodile print isn't the worst exotic imitator I've seen, but it's far from the best. While the earthy mottling looks the part, the scales are too large and awkward looking to really impress. Sadly the chevron stitching, which is probably the Victoria's strongest element, gets lost amongst those messy scales. I think the purse would have been much more stylish if Elaine Turner lost the crocodile print and focused on the seams.
The Victoria's minimalist interior makes it feel more like a clutch than a wallet. There's a zippered pocket and an open one, as well as a cute lipstick mirror, but none of the card slots and ID pouches we expect to see. The detachable leather-wrapped metal chain adds to the Victoria's clutch appeal.
The Victoria isn't the best looking Elaine Turner purse, but at $275 it's also far from the most expensive. Just don't expect it to fulfil all your financial needs.
More Features of This Elaine Turner Croc Embossed Wallet
- Gold toned hardware
- A flap top with hook and ring closure
- Measures 4 x 9.75 x 2 inches
- Made in Brazil
Get this Elaine Turner Victoria Handbag:
- Available to buy at Last Call by Neiman Marcus
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Last Call by Neiman Marcus eBay store to see if this Elaine Turner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Elaine Turner bags on BagBunch
- The Elaine Turner Bianca bag, a great alternative to this croc-embossed bag.
- Searching for more Elaine Turner bags on eBay