Ed Hardy's added some sparkle to its signature look with this Treasure Chest Agnes Hobo.
It might be covered in sequins, but at heart this is the same old Ed Hardy bag. Its bold tattoo style skull decoration fits right in with the label's other designs. Just to make sure there was no doubt, there are Ed Hardy logos on the front and back. It wouldn't do for anyone to miss it, would it?
The metallic purple finish is a bit tacky, but Ed Hardy's never been shy about embracing the gaudier side of fashion. While I can't imagine it'll win the label any new fans, it's bound to appeal to its already faithful following.
The Treasure Chest Agnes won't win any awards for practicality, but its features are adequate. It's a good size for everyday use, and it's got zip and slip pockets inside. I also appreciate the synthetic trim Ed Hardy's used to strengthen those pouches. The lining is a bit cheap, but with a bag made from synthetic we shouldn't expect luxury.
I can't imagine anyone but the most ardent fan forking out the $188 Ed Hardy commands. That's an awful lot to spend on a bag made from cheap synthetic. However many retailers have recently slashed that price by almost 80%. You'll need to find it on such a dramatic sale to see value!
More Features of This Ed Hardy Sequined Hobo
- Silver-toned hardware
- Zip closure
- Measures 13 x 7.5 x 4 inches
Get this Ed Hardy Treasure Chest Agnes Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited edition)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the EdHardyBag eBay store to see if this Ed Hardy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ed Hardy bags on BagBunch
- The black Ed Hardy Treasure Chest Agnes bag, a great alternative to this purple bag.
- Searching for more Ed Hardy bags on eBay