Ed Hardy's created a bag for its smallest fans with the Allison.
While Ed Hardy doesn't say this tote isn't specifically designed for little girls, I can't imagine anyone over the age of 12 warming to it, can you? Its pink hue is exceptionally sugary, especially in combination with the pink metallic handles and trim. The embroidered butterfly design is quite sweet but not very refined.
The Allison is also pretty small. It'd probably hold a small coloring book and a handheld game, but fitting in more grown-up everyday items will be a stretch. The main compartment is also quite simple, which suggests it's made for carrying large items rather than smaller ones needing organization. The handles are also too short to slip over the shoulder of any grown girl, but tiny tots should have no such troubles.
Sophisticated fashionistas may be dissatisfied with this pint-sized accessory, but if you think of it as a starter Ed Hardy bag you can see its charm. For just $35, this affordable tote is a great option for little girls looking to emulate the adults around them.
More Features of This Ed Hardy Quilted Tote
- Made of cotton
- Polyester lining
- Dual handles with a 6-inch drop
- Measures 7 x 9.25 x 1 inches
Get this Ed Hardy Allison Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Malia's Closet eBay store to see if this Ed Hardy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ed Hardy bags on BagBunch
- The gray Ed Hardy Allison tote bag, a great alternative to this pink bag.
- Searching for more Ed Hardy bags on eBay