I'm a bit of a fashion snob. The feel of high quality leather underneath my fingertips makes me weak, and I swoon over a well-placed sprinkling of Austrian crystals. However even I can't resist the charms of a well-designed cotton canvas bag. This fun Elephant Tote from Echo Design definitely fits the bill.
That elephant print really sucked me in. I love the way that African tribal markings decorate the body of this majestic beast. The same patterns are repeated on the handles and down the tote's sides. I'm also really attracted to this tote's coloring. Echo Design calls it khaki, but it seems closer to a sunny yellow for my money. Whatever it is, it's sure to brighten up your winter's day!
Totes like this are generally all about their surface appeal. However this handbag's charm goes much deeper. There are a few pockets inside to keep your cargo organized, and a magnetic snap to ensure your possessions stay just where you left them.
At $88 this canvas tote is no bargain, but it's also not outrageous for a bag which offers a bit more than its peers.
More Features of This Echo Design Printed Tote
- Made of cotton canvas
- Structured base
- Hand washable
- Measures 17 x 22 x 4.5 inches
Get this Echo Design Elephant Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Echo bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Echo bags on BagBunch
- The Echo Reversible tote bag, a great alternative to this printed bag.
- Searching for more Echo bags on eBay