Hold the posies of peonies when you're carrying this Flower Basket from Dooney & Bourke.
This purse isn't meant for real blooms, even though it does resemble a flower planter. This inspiration is fresh and fun, which makes it perfect for Dooney & Bourke's young fans. Happily though, the Flower Basket doesn't look as childish as many of the label's designs. It avoids looking juvenile by using matte colors and clean lines. The hues are youthful without being childish, and while they're all very different they somehow complement the Flower Basket's tan trim beautifully.
The Flower Basket is a relatively small bag, so Dooney & Bourke gets away with only including a cell phone pocket and a zippered one. I'd ordinarily say that isn't enough to keep us organized, but a petite purse like this is already pretty user friendly. Its adjustable strap makes it even easier to manage, as it takes this bucket from a shoulder bag to a cross-body.
At $335 this isn't Dooney & Bourke's cheapest purse, but it is one of the label's better designs.
More Features of This Dooney & Bourke Aqua Bucket Bag
- Zebra print fabric drawstring closure
- A single strap with a 19 inch drop
- Measures 7.5 x 8 x 10.25 inches
Get this Dooney & Bourke Flower Basket Handbag:
- Available to buy at Dooney & Bourke
- Check the Catspeaks Place eBay store to see if this Dooney & Bourke bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Dooney & Bourke bags on BagBunch
- The floral Dooney & Bourke Bucket bag, a great alternative to this flower inspired bag.
- Searching for more Dooney & Bourke bags on eBay
- Other Dooney & Bourke bucket bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.