Dooney & Bourke steps away from its usual youthful fare for something a bit more grown up with the Cork Equestrian Bag.
Its name is a bit of a misnomer, as this bag isn't made from any cork at all. Instead its pretty green body is crafted from coated canvas. This everyday material is made a little more luxurious with the addition of pale tan leather trim. I really like the contrast here, but if you prefer something more subtle you can find the same bag in all-over black or brown.
This equestrian bag has a classic, almost predictable style, but don't accuse Dooney & Bourke of complacency. Its plethora of practical perks exceeded my expectations before I even looked inside. The exterior looks clean at first glance, but turn it over and you'll find a discreet slip pocket. Inside there's the usual zip and slip pockets, along with a handy key hook.
Admittedly $218 is probably more than we should pay for a bag predominantly made from canvas. However this Cork purse is so stylish that I'm still sorely tempted! Think of it as an investment in a few years of fashion and you might see value here.
More Features of This Dooney & Bourke Coated Canvas Equestrian Bag
- Tuck-in latch flap closure
- A single strap with an 8.5 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 4 x 8 inches
Get this Dooney & Bourke Cork Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Bargain Marketplace Store eBay store to see if this Dooney & Bourke bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Dooney & Bourke bags on BagBunch
- The Dooney & Bourke Cork Drawstring bag, a great alternative to this equestrian bag.
- Searching for more Dooney & Bourke bags on eBay