Donna Sharp serves up more of the same, but on a smaller scale than we've seen, with this Mini Connie bag.
There's nothing wrong with clinging so fiercely to a design vision, of course. It's a great way to build brand loyalty, as fans can rely on you to deliver accessories they love. However, when it comes to Donna Sharp, I'm starting to feel like I've seen it all before. When I discovered the brand I saw it as a hipper little sister to Vera Bradley, but now I'm beginning to get bored. The Mini Connie does the job, but it doesn't do it with an awful lot of style.
This Provence printed material is probably the pick of the range, but that's not saying a lot. I like the cheerful combination of primary red, yellow, and blue, but the execution is a bit busy. I've seen Donna Sharp mix patterns well before, but the blend of florals and plaid seems pretty cluttered here.
The shape of the Connie is simple enough, but it's got its problems too. Those long straps are practical, but they also throw this small purse out of balance. Thankfully we can at least applaud the functional features. I love the addition of an open pocket on each end, and the selection of interior pockets.
Perhaps those practical perks alone make the Connie worth its affordable $36 price tag. However I still find myself wanting a bit more style for my dollar.
More Features of This Donna Sharp Patchwork Mini Purse
- Magnetic snap closure
- Quilted polyester lining
- Dual handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 9 x 6 inches
Get this Donna Sharp Connie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Donna Sharp bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Donna Sharp bags on BagBunch
- The Donna Sharp Connie bag in Bear Walk, a great alternative to this Provence print bag.
- Searching for more Donna Sharp bags on eBay