Donald J Pliner offers everyday luxury with this Pansai Satchel.
The Pansai's soft material isn't suede but nubuck leather, one of Donald J Pliner's favorite materials. It has that velvety suede finish, but it doesn't show wear as easily. With so many advantages, it's a wonder why more designers don't work with this skin!
The clean design reminds me a little of an oversized envelope clutch, but with a bit more quirk. Complementary stitching gently emphasizes each and every seam and pocket. The only part I can't work out is the round peace logo button. This is one of Donald J Pliner's signature accents, but on a fairly sedate bag like the Pansai the hippie ethos doesn't quite gel.
The Pansai is clearly a satchel made for everyday use. There are pockets on the front and back, and plenty more inside too. We even get a dog leash clip for our keys! The khaki nylon lining is made of tough stuff, and the adjustable strap makes carrying the Pansai a breeze.
At $310 the Pansai satchel combines style and substance at a price most of us can afford. I find this delicious mustard shade difficult to resist, but you'll also find it in blue denim and saddle brown.
More Features of This Donald J Pliner Nubuck Satchel
- Antiqued hardware
- Clip lock closure
- A single handle with a 10.5 inch drop
- Measures 18 x 9 x 7 inches
Get this Donald J Pliner Pansai Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Review Shoppe eBay store to see if this Donald J Pliner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
|DONALD J PLINER Brown Leather PANSAI Handbag Purse NEW
Auction Ends: 5d 8h 39m
Make it yours...
You may also be interested in:
- More Donald J Pliner bags on BagBunch
- The Donald J Pliner Peta satchel bag, a great alternative to this nubuck satchel bag.
- Searching for more Donald J Pliner bags on eBay