Donald J Pliner brings us bohemian vibes, and plenty of style, with this elegant Abina hobo.
All too often boho-styled bags feel a bit slovenly. But not the Abina, who favors a clean bucket shape and a sophisticated, unadorned design. I thought the soft finish may be suede at first, but was thrilled to see that it was nubuck leather. This skin has the same soft, velvety surface, but it lasts much longer. That longevity usually sees us pay a lot more for the fabric, but at $240 this hobo is more than reasonable.
The only downside to nubuck is that, just like suede, it's not very resistant to stains. Its nap means that you can't just buff away any marks, so make sure that you handle it with kid gloves if you want it to look good for a few seasons.
This is a spacious hobo, but unlike so many slouchy bags of this type it's quite user-friendly. With more structure than the average, it's easy to get your goodies in and out. The platform base helps it stand up when you sit it down, while the pockets and key fob ensure your essentials are always just where you left them.
The Abina is a hobo with great bohemian style, and then some. This beige tone offers the most authentic 1970s look, but if you'd prefer something more modern you can also find it in poppy pink.
More Features of This Donald J Pliner Nubuck Leather Hobo
- A zippered pocket and four open pockets inside
- A 19 inch laced grommet shoulder strap with 8 inch drop
- Measures 11.5 x 12 inches
Get this Donald J Pliner Abina Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Clotheslover62 eBay store to see if this Donald J Pliner bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Donald J Pliner bags on BagBunch
- The Donald J Pliner Namid bag, a great alternative to this boho bag.
- Searching for more Donald J Pliner bags on eBay