Get high class looks for less with this Mia Shoulder Bag from Danielle Nicole.
The Mia seems to be inspired by a classic envelope purse, but it's much more modern than this traditional style tends to be. Its soft gray body is offset beautifully by bold navy piping and trim. That material is polyurethane rather than real leather, but its delicate grain makes it a convincing mimic. The manmade skin also sees the Mia priced at an affordable $91.45, which makes the compromise seem worthwhile.
The Mia's structured body reminds me a bit of a briefcase, and just like this office staple I don't think it'd look out of place in a boardroom or at an important business luncheon. However, its retro flair gives it the right personality for after-work cocktails or a dinner date after quitting time.
The briefcase style top handle looks the part, but it's not very practical. Happily though, Danielle Nicole also provides a cross-body strap. This doesn't seem quite as authentic, but you'll be glad for it when you're out and about.
At less than $100, the Mia is a great buy for bargain hunters attracted to style and substance.
More Features of This Danielle Nicole Conservative Shoulder Bag
- Flap lock closure
- Gold-toned hardware
- An exterior slit pocket in the back
- A zippered pocket and two patch pockets inside
- A top handle with a 1.25 inch drop
- A cross-body strap with a 16-inch drop
- Measures 12 x 8.5 x 3 inches
Get this Danielle Nicole Mia Handbag:
- Available to buy at Piperlime
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Trend Essentials Inc. eBay store to see if this Danielle Nicole bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More shoulder bags on BagBunch
- The Fendi Chameleon shoulder bag bag, a great alternative to this retro bag.
- Searching for more Danielle Nicole bags on eBay