I was never a fan of Coach's loud patchwork and monogrammed bags, but lately the label's discovered a new classic aesthetic. With bags like the Alexandra, Coach is proving it's still a fashion label to be reckoned with.
Rather than relying on fashion forward flash, Coach opts for traditional elegance. Its clean lines and minimalist design is modern, but its pebbled black leather and lack of accents ensure it won't date. The embellishment-free exterior also helps the Alexandra work its way into any situation. It'd make a smart office purse, but not look out of place during happy hour.
Every detail on the Alexandra is there to work for us. The zippered exterior pocket is ideal for stashing those items you need on hand. There are more pockets inside the main compartment, which is spacious but not excessively so.
The Alexandra's dual straps are long enough for over the shoulder carrying during summer, but they won't work with the bulk of a winter coat. Thankfully Coach has also offered a detachable strap to use once cold weather rolls around.
At $398, the Alexandra is very affordable for a high quality bag that promises to become part of our everyday wardrobe.
More Features of This Coach Black Leather Shoulder Bag
- Zip top closure
- Fully lined interior
- Dual leather straps with an 8.5 inch drop
- An attachable strap with a 19 to 23 inch strap
- Measures 15 x 13 x 4 inches
Get this Coach Alexandra Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the GNO72Mall eBay store to see if this Coach bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Coach bags on BagBunch
- The shell pink Coach Alexandra bag, a great alternative to this black bag.
- Searching for more Coach bags on eBay