Celebrate what's left of the season with Cleobella's playful Sirena tote.
Woven raffia bags are a dime a dozen, but the Sirena's textured finish is better than most. I love the way Cleobella's used a different stitch around the top and base to create some gentle interest. The naturally toned color is a bit pedestrian but also very versatile. It's livened up a bit with bold leather handles and trim. I love the fresh look of these green accents, but the bag's also available with cute neon pink details.
The Sirena's enormous, but I'd be careful before loading it up. Raffia is notoriously fragile, especially once it's been exposed to salty sea air. It's best used for carrying light but bulky items, like flip flops and beach towels, rather than your fresh produce home from the markets. The open top design allows us to easily carry a few more items, but it also compromises security.
With a glut of similar bags on the market, the Sirena's probably a bit too expensive at $172. Some labels provide all leather bags for that money after all. However with summer coming to an end, many retailers are offering great discounts. Snap it up and it'll make a great beach bag for the rest of this season, and the next time warm weather rolls around.
More Features of This Cleobella Woven Raffia Tote
- Open top design
- Dual handles with a 14 inch drop
- Measures 14.5 x 24.5 x 17 inches
- Made in Indonesia
Get this Cleobella Sirena Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Ellenszdream eBay store to see if this Cleobella bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Cleobella bags on BagBunch
- The small Cleobella Sirena bag, a great alternative to this large bag.
- Searching for more Cleobella bags on eBay