Chocolate gets us ready for the warm weather ahead with this Yazmin hobo.
Raffia is often used on summery bags, but it rarely looks as smart as it does here. The tight weave brings some sophistication to the casual material, especially when it's paired with the complementary pink leatherette trim.
The pale pastel color scheme might be too feminine for some fashionistas, but it's not as sugary as it might have been. Personally I think it's the pick of the collection. The white hobo with the tan trim is classic but also a bit too safe. The Yazmin's also available in green, but its citrusy trim doesn't quite gel with the mellower raffia body.
No matter what color you select, you'll appreciate the Yazmin's practical design. This hobo is enormous, so it could easily become a beach bag or market shopper. It could probably use a few more pockets, but the trio Chocolate's provided do the job well enough. I also appreciate the wide leatherette strap which is long enough for easy carrying but not too lengthy.
The Yazmin isn't the perfect purse though. Chocolate's been a bit heavy handed with the hardware, and all those chains muddy what might have otherwise been a really smart summer design. However at just $99 Chocolate's offered enough to impress.
More Features of This Chocolate Raffia Hobo
- Zip top closure
- Satin signature lining
- A single strap with an 8.5 inch drop
- Measures 9 x 17 x 11 inches
Get this Chocolate Yazmin Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Chocolate bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Chocolate bags on BagBunch
- The Jimmy Choo Bali bag, a great alternative to this patchwork bag.
- Searching for more Chocolate bags on eBay
- Other raffia hobo bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.