Calvin Klein's created a classic satchel for the pack rats with the St. Moritz.
The satchel takes its name from a Swiss ski resort, but it seems more like a metropolitan miss than a snow bunny. There's no fur or knit, none of the hallmarks of a typical winter handbag. But there is an icy charm to the pewter leather finish. This steely metallic hue makes the traditionally quilted leather seem much more interesting.
While the St. Moritz's timeless good looks are a draw card, we can find them on so many other bags. The expandable design is what really sets this purse apart. When we let out the external zip we can enjoy a few extra inches of storage space. That helps the St. Moritz work for regular days out, and those times we need to carry a few extras. The leather padding on the straps make sure that when we're loaded up our shoulders won't feel the strain.
A bag like the St. Moritz will always stay in vogue, which makes its $188 price tag seem very reasonable indeed.
More Features of This Calvin Klein Quilted Satchel
- Top zip closure
- Platform base
- Fully lined interior
- Dual straps with a 12.5 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 4 x 8.5 inches
Get this Calvin Klein St. Moritz Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Check the Calvin Klein eBay store to see if this Calvin Klein bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Calvin Klein bags on BagBunch
- The Diane Von Furstenberg Carry On satchel bag, a great alternative to this expandable bag.
- Searching for more Calvin Klein bags on eBay
- Other quilted satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.