The military look might have fallen out of favor in recent seasons, but Brynn Capella looks to bring the style back with the Zee satchel.
While its aesthetic isn't on trend, the Zee doesn't really look dated, perhaps because Brynn Capella hasn't gone overboard. Its chevron etched buttons are really the only obvious marker of military fashion. Its large, structured satchel shape is another military trademark, but such a practical design never falls out of favor.
The Zee is really functional, with generous dimensions which stop short of being unmanageable and plenty of interior and exterior pockets. Its dual handles are long enough for snugly fitting over your shoulder, but the cross-body strap may suit you better if you've got errands to run. It's fully adjustable too, so you can wear the Zee as a shoulder bag or cross-body purse depending on your mood.
I love the appearance of this bright, white leather version, but I worry it won't look as good after a few seasons. If you're unsure about its staying power you can always enjoy the Zee in forever yours red or in the navy blue.
More Features of This Brynn Capella Button Satchel
- Dual handles with a 6 inch drop
- An adjustable strap with an 11 to 26 inch drop
- Measures 4.5 x 16 x 8 inches
Get this Brynn Capella Zee Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Brynn Capella bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Brynn Capella bags on BagBunch
- The Kensie Girl Cute as a Button cross-body bag, a great alternative to this military bag.
- Searching for more Brynn Capella bags on eBay
- Other military satchel bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.