An exotic finish helps make this simple Debi Clutch from Brahmin something special.
Brahmin's created one of the most convincing crocodile embossed skins I've seen. The rich scaly texture would probably fool even the biggest exotic fans, at least until they saw the Debi's price tag. A purse made from real crocodile skin would cost us several hundred dollars, but this one is just $95.
Brahmin lets the skin be the star by keeping the Debi's shape very simple. The reptilian leather is available in six different colors, from mellow pearl to this pretty bluebell hue. Traditionalists and more daring fashionistas alike should be satisfied by the variety of shades on offer.
Inside the Debi feels more like a wallet than a clutch. There are six slots for cards, another six slip pockets, and a zippered pouch for loose change. But unlike many wallet-style clutches, we actually have space for holding more than money. While it's not large, you should be able to sneak your cell phone and keys inside it.
The Debi could definitely work as a wallet, but it'd be a shame to hide this exotic purse away. Use the short strap and carry it as a wristlet during the day, or detach the loop and use it as a clutch in the evening. Either way, you'll get your money's worth from this petite Brahmin purse!
More Features of This Brahmin Crocodile Embossed Wristlet
- Bi-fold style with snap closure
- Measures 3.5 x 6 x 1 inches
Get this Brahmin Debi Handbag:
- Available to buy at Brahmin
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fashionvictimtoo eBay store to see if this Brahmin bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More wristlet bags on BagBunch
- The Liz Claiborne Croco bag, a great alternative to this crocodile wristlet bag.
- Searching for more Brahmin bags on eBay